Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aftermath

I survived my first tornado last night...to steal bug's Koudelka quote: "I am still alive, life is good"





























































My apt was not so fortunate. I had just finished cleaning my room when the storm hit...































my refuge...had to cover myself with the shower curtain to avoid flying shrapnel (mini blinds and glass), some cuts and bruises sustained,  in true photog fashion i secured my camera and comp before securing myself...oh, and i found my fisheye cam in my kitchen sink...it was originally on my nightstand...yeah

3 comments:

P Frank said...

That looks really serious where you live. I remember hearing banging on my windows from the tree branches and hail. It was like a bad dream searching for the d200 and not finding it. I found the $10 rangefinder camera and moved away from the windows. Luckily there wasn't much damage... mainly broken tree branches.

P Frank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Shelby said...

i love how our first concern is for our gear