Monday, August 4, 2008

Adios ATX

I miss it already. I mean, Houston is ok, New York will be amazing, but I think Austin will always be home. Some shots from my last...

...Greenbelt trip (unfortunately, this was back in April; Austin has had a severe lack of rain.)




















...amazing show














...recovery Session at Quacks (for now)














...day with the Tsechanskys















...brunch at Mars with the family




















...pint night at Dog and Duck (for now)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

WOW. Okay so that blonde girl Katie? Shes my absolute bestfriend. She showed me that picture of her at the restaurant and I asked her who took that! And she gave me the link to this :) Im serisouly getting into photography right now, and i really like your pictures :)